A large Global Enterprise, having large multiple distributed office globally, wanted to inter-connect their offices, at the most optimal costs alongwith the adoption of the latest technologies. The organization was currently using MPLS based solutions to inter-connect their offices. But as more newer applications/services came into being a more granular way of connecting services/applications/network would be required.
MatreComm SD-WAN was chosen as the solution here and the same was deployed across the network of the Enterprise to provide the next-generation WAN connectivity solutions, alongwith network/application slicing capabilities.
- Scalability of the current MPLS and SD-WAN solutions was a significant limitation
- Granular control of Application access and Service access was a challenge
- Application QoS and Policy based control of the same was a challenge
MatreComm SD-WAN solution was chosen and a seamless inter-branch connectivity with service/application/network level control of access/QoS provided.
The connectivity was established at a very optimal cost alongwith, with a tunnel-less architecture, the network connectivyt was brought was brought up at the earliest.
- Tunnell-less inter-connectitiy
- Appplication oriented routing
- Granular Access Control Network/Application/Service
- Significant cost savings over traditional MPLS/SD-WAN technologies